Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some new photos and JDs last blog

Hi all,

well the last of us arrived back in New Zealand today. The 40 hour plus transit really allowed me to reflect. I am still impressed that after four weeks and 32 people that no one got broken or didn't come back, but moreover, I am really happy to have seen the actual changes in the students. They really learned a lot both on the academic front and in the intrinsic level. I am sure this trip has helped them understand themselves and where they come from someway a little better.

Well guys, I will be posting the last few posts as they come in but for all of us who went, it was a special time, and although there will be no more meat pies, I hope you let the little piece of New Zealand live just over the horizon of your minds.

Sweet as!

JD