Friday, June 4, 2010

Hey all,

I'm really gonna miss New Zealand, but I'm glad to be back in the States. The last few days spent in Wellington were awesome. I really don't whether it was just the weekend, or if New Zealanders party every night like the world will end the next day. All I can say is: it was very loud at night. Even on the seven floor of the hostel with the windows closed. It's a lot like I imagined New York to be. The Wellington Museum, Te Papa, was really awesome. It's probably one of the best museums I've ever seen. The Zealandia reserve was beautiful, but I didn't get to see any Kiwis. It made me sadface. The Tuatara research program at the University in Wellington was fascinating and I'm contemplating on applying for graduate school there.
Hopefully I'll see many of you soon, because I have many stories to tell.

Pepper Veerhusen